Wednesday, February 07, 2007

This dark thing is incredibleThat dark thing that comes and grabs you from behind.The dark fist holds your head, pushes your eyes back in the skull. Your life sucks.You cannot relax, you have work to do. You must keep trying. You cannot ignore the dark thing because it's all around you.It wont go away. You are officially damned. Again.
You notice your phone. She's not gonna call, isnt she? The music is playing. I am somewhere peaceful.It's over. Again. Tomorrow, the work, the office, the idiot coworker, the other gay coworker, the girl with the bad breath, the assignement that never finishes, the boss that is never done worrying. The hours staring at the screen and daydreaming.I couldnt care less about this fake life.
Then again, the beer, kissing strangers, meeting nightime friends, taps on the shoulders, big grins,living the dream, keeping the illusion alive, trying to enjoy every minute while it lasts, because tomorrowall this will be gone, whether you enjoyed it or not.
The projects, the castles build in the sky hang heavy over my head and press on my heart.So much ideas, so easy to dream.
The indecision. Where do I go? What is good? What is wrong? I'm afraid. I'm so afraid.
All I ever needed was in my reach yesterday night, and I let it slip away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home